Personality is what makes a person a unique person, and it is recognizable soon after birth. An individual’s personality has several components: temperament, environment, and character.
Personality development is the development of the organized pattern of behaviors and attitudes that makes a person distinctive. Personality development occurs by the ongoing interaction of temperament , character, and environment.
Personality Development Workshops
- Insight to Personality Development
- Motivation and Confidence
- Interpersonal Skills and Development
- How to Develop Self Discipline
- Professional Etiquette and Grooming
- Time Management Strategies
- Leadership Skills
- Decision Making
Office number: 202 B, 2nd Floor, Ashoka Pavillion,
Dr. Ambedkar Road, Camp, Pune